Saturday, October 15, 2011

Breast Cancer Slogans


 Breast cancer slogans seen on buttons, signs, and t-shirts:
·      Grab a feel, so cancer doesn’t steal
·      Cancer is a word, not a sentence
·      I pink I can, I pink I can
·      Boobs: They could use your support
·      Check your bumps for lumps
·      Fight like a girl!
·      Real men wear pink
·      A feel a day keeps the doctor away
·      Walkin my buns off for boobs
·      Join the fight, one step at a time
·      The Breast is yet to come
·      Pink is my signature color
·      These boobs were made for walkin
·      Think Pink!
·      Ready, Set, Go Pink
·      Give cancer the Boot
·      Boobs, Sweat and Tears
·      Positively Pink
·      Pink Power
·      Ghosts and Goblins don’t scare me, I survived breast cancer
·      We are fighting to keep a BREAST of the competition
·      Don't tell God how big your mountain is. Tell the mountain how big your God is.
·      Cancer touched by boob, so I kicked it's ass
·      Saving 2nd base
·      Save the Ta-tas
·      Yes, they’re fake. My real ones tried to kill me!
·      Save the boobies
·      I’m taking the girls out for a walk
·      Lost my boobs, not my sense of humor
·      Real men wear pink
·      Get your boo bees checked (with little bees flying around)
·      Got boobs? Get checked.
·      Breast friends
·      Frat boys love boobs
·      I’m a street walker
·      I touch myself. Do you?


My all time favorite worn by my mom: SURVIVOR!

What's your favorite?


Hugs and blessings,
Heidi  

1 comment:

  1. breast cancer are often thinking about our bones (and our organs) rather than our breasts. Metastatic cancer is “Bad to the Bone.”breast cancer slogans

    ReplyDelete