Monday, June 7, 2010

Moo-velous Monday for a Walk


Went out today for my scheduled training walk, and it was a beautiful day. A cold front has struck Georgia today, and we reached a delightful high of 84 degrees. Although 84 is still warm, the air had a touch of coolness that made it simply delightful for an evening walk.
Although the weather was delightful, the best part of my walk came from my cheering section and that was the highlight and reason for it being Moo-velous Monday! As I have mentioned in a previous blog, I walk by pastures. Today my cheering section was up close and looking exceptionally cute. 

This cute little cow ventured up to the fence as the other cows are watched intently. After telling them how cute they are taking in their encouragement, I was on my way home.
Hope your day was MOO-velous too!
Hugs and blessings,
Heidi

3 comments:

  1. luv you little sis

    ReplyDelete
  2. When I'm visiting my parents in Upstate NY, I get to walk by a lot of pastures and farms as well. I even discovered an alpaca farm that I didn't know existed when I climbed to the top of the hill and found seven alpacas staring at me!

    ~ Kristen

    (PS - I don't think that cold front made it down here to the city!)

    ReplyDelete