Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day by Day....

Today my life as a blogger begins, but as I type this I really wonder where does one begin..... I will resort back to a motto in life that I find encouraging and that is we live life DAY BY DAY since life is to uncertain to live on the tomorrows. In the uncertain times we are in it is time to be grateful for what we have and the opportunities that are given to us. I have so much to be thankful for... I only had to wonder for a second on where would I begin to give thanks, and of course, the answer for me is God. Over the last several years it has become very apparent of God's significance in my life by my prayers being answered. After reading the news on CNN it is also a time to be grateful for having good jobs. And I am also grateful for the day to day blessings that are bestowed upon like a wonderful family and good health.

No comments:

Post a Comment